Friday, September 12, 2008

MODELING????

We all know how I'm into this fashion thing, and you may or may not know that I have two partners-n-crime who r on the same shit (Seany Sean, Taj). Them two have their own line going on, but they are still and will always be part of the TERROR-torial family, and vice versa with their I******** fam. Well Sean is a new addition to Morgan State's Fashion Program, and they have an upcoming show soon. Yesterday was the last day of tryouts, so we went up there to holla at his mans (also part of the program). Well we get there, his homie never showed........So we was just diggin the scene wit a gansta lean and decided to chop it up wit the only model dude trying out who didn't look like a flaming homosexual (no offense). He had been part of the Fashion TEAM at Morgan for a while now and asked if I was trying out. I was basically like "hell nah! I design homie, I don't fucks wit the catwalk." He thought I'd be pretty good for the model line up (no homo) and said I def should tryout. After that, Sean got thirst for me to tryout since he's more of a husky guy and shit and couldn't, LMAO! So he hit up Steve and tried to get him to bag me. After 3 people tried to bag me and I realized the great connects I would develop from the team, i was finally like fuck it. Went in (never modeled or walked a day in my life by the way), tried out, and made first cuts. Shit was random as fuck! So i figure might as well keep going.....I'll keep ya'll updated on how far i get in the process.

outtie like a bellybutton

No comments: