Sunday, August 3, 2008

BOREDOM X ZOOTNESS = SUFFICIENT ENOUGH

So on saturday night, my niggas all had work and didn't get off til midnight and when they got to the crib they wanted to party but forgot the whole city of baltimore shuts down at 2:00 AM sooooo.....


That's what we got into, SMIRNOFF (not much but 3 niggas X 3 individge bottles = gets the job done).....and as my mans seany sean would say some dino candy boxes, but anywhoo we got zoot, freestyled for a good 20 minutes and was roastin lik ever, arguin wit this nigga jazz why Nas' Untitled is hoootttt! And anyone resistin, goddamn my ass KISS IT! But yea after waking up fully dressed on the smallest seat in the crib at 9 this mornin i took my nigga seany sean to go get a new battery after his died in the boatmobile (ford taurus) and jazz's died like a couple days before, hopefully i aint the next in the chain cuz Ali Bamba (my Altima) don't need that shit in it's life, feel me? So we went and copped the battery but the shit wouldn't fit, so we had to take that heavy bitch back and get a new one but when we came back to the crib we were welcomed by two dogs havin butt sex lol. I mean the guy got shut down by the joint (even tho it looked lik it shoulda been a male dog too.....gay dog sex lmao) but we got that shit done and now im raostin lik ever, watchin 21 which is really inspiring me to make some bread, so ima say it again.....WATCH OUT FOR TERROR-torial!!!!!!

NYC TOMORROW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

outtie like a bellybutton

No comments: