Monday, August 18, 2008

VACATE #2

Sooooo day 2 of the NYC trip was the illest and not just because it was the day i got to see 3 of my favorite 5 mainstream artists Lupe, N.E.R.D, & Mr. West (Jay-Z and Nas the other two, kinda cliche' but thats real) it was because it was the only whole day we spent there and plus we was in SOHO most of the day. We hit up SOHO 10XDeep like the clothing (lol, that shit was corny) and my main man (no homo) Skate was the leader of the tour showing us to all the ill shit. I copped a jacket from American Apparel and a dope ass short sleeve sweater from H&M. My main intention was to cop the P-Rod Highs but shit didn't work out. So we was all roastin like eva til the show . The show was SOOOOOOO DOPE!!!!! Everybody in the joint was zoot, so u already know people was gettin loose. On my way to one of many of my bathroom trips (u know how it goes when u got that liq in your system) I even heard this drunk ass girl telling all her friends that she slept with 'Chad' (or some common white guy name) and that seemed to be a big suprise to all of them. But it seemed like an even bigger suprise when she told them that he was whack in the sack. Apparently she aint been wit a nigga like me yet lmao. Anywhooo Consequence was the opening act, I knew 3/4 of his songs but like I thought no one was vibing except me and my niggas. My fave artist as of right now (LUPE) was the first act and he had a great performance. But as we all know no one buys his album (mainly cuz they don't like to think) so they got hype to Kick, Push & Superstar. Then came N.E.R.D who in my eyes had the dopest performance. After the first song Anti Matter they told everyone to get up off they asses until the end of they act, and that's just what they did. After they tore the house down, Kanye came wit the most creative performance i've ever seen in my life. Ironically though, soon as he did 'Get Em High' some susboys came thru the backdoor right next to our seats smokin the ganja green and dancin all in my fuckin way. I was gettin pissed jus like everyone else around me cuz they had the door wide open shining a bright ass light and was all on the phone and shit. Luckily they left right after the next song 'Diamonds Are Forever'. Kanye finished it off wit Touch The Sky and my dude Lupe came out to add on to the sick ass performance. Then right before Yeezy left the building he dropped some knowledge on us bout how the artists don't kil hip-hop............the listeners do! (which is very true now that YOU think about it)
.....and sorry for the lack of pics, i was to busy jammin whole time feel me?!

PICS COMING VERY SOON..........

outtie like a bellybutton

No comments: