Friday, August 1, 2008

Second Joint.....

Oh shit i forgot to let ya'll know that this blog is mainly for updating my readers about
  • Fashion (mainly my shit)/Sneakers
  • Music that I'm interested in (sorry Weezy fans but you guys aren't gonna like me very much, none of that shit)
  • Events and shit
  • And shit that happens to me

So uhhhhhhhhhh.........just lettin ya'll know and shit

Let the posting BEGIN!!!!!!!!!! and shit

**edit & shit**

Im going to let you know this before i get into posting heavy on this joint, in order for you all to understand some of the phrases i kick u gotta peep the following videos that are almost mandatory for the niggas in my circle to watch on a regular basis (jus kiddin, thats kinda sus) but yea, peep this shit cuz 'ooh it's so real'....

my man bizzy bone be on some other shit sometimes

feel me?

next caller.....what's hatnin! lmao......there you have it folks, this where i get some of my daily dialogue from

and shit

outtie like a bellybutton

No comments: