Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Inspired..........

Today i just realized something. Well let me start off with i woke up extra late (2.5 hours late) for work today after i disregarded both alarms that went off. So i hopped up out the bed and got ready and dipped out quick as i could. So while I'm driving to work, mind you at this time I'm usually working already, i realized something.................FUCK A 9-5 DESK JOB. It just felt like one of those days. Usually i'm in morning traffic driving with the main purpose to get to work, but today felt like it was just a beautiful summer day and i should've been cruising without a care in the world doing what i wanted to do instead of being on my way to sit in front of a computer all day feeling lik a damn robot. The feeling of just cruising made me see that in the future i want to have a job where i can just do shit like that and have fun while making my money. So I think that was a wake-up call to me to pursue one of my passions extra strong (music or clothing). I mean there's nothing wrong with workin wit computers, but i don't want a desk job. I dont want to be that typical guy with a wife, couple kids, and a job i hate going to everyday. And this inspired me to change my song of the week a little early. This song is basically what I would've been cruising to if my mafuckin ipod wouldn't of broke on me. But thats another story coming soon, even though it feels like i just lost the 1,920 songs that portrayed my life. Anywhooo check out the song by Jade Hurtado. This is some dope ass underground shit for yo ass, and the production is done by my mans Chuck (Inglish) of The Cool Kids. Hopefully this inspirational ass day will inspire me to make major moves that inspire major changes in my life for the better. By the way, I'm sitting at my punk ass desk right now and writing this entry kinda just pissed me off lol.

outtie like a bellybutton

No comments: